We believe that every small business deserves the opportunity to succeed online, and we’re committed to helping you do just that.
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
phone – 07927283508
Benefits of a Small Business Website
A website can bring numerous benefits to a small business, including:
- Increased visibility: A website provides an online presence for a small business and can help it reach a wider audience, including customers who might not have otherwise known about the business.
- Better customer engagement: A Small Business Website allows a business to engage with its customers in a meaningful way, through features such as online forms, live chat, and customer feedback mechanisms.
- Improved credibility: A professional-looking website can help a small business establish credibility and convey a sense of trust and reliability to potential customers.
- Cost-effective marketing: A website can be a cost-effective way for a small business to market itself, compared to traditional advertising methods.
- Increased efficiency: A Small Business Website can automate many routine business tasks, such as appointment scheduling, payment processing, and customer service, freeing up time for the business owner to focus on other tasks.
- Better data collection and analysis: A website can collect valuable data about customer behavior and preferences, which can be used to make informed business decisions and improve the customer experience.
- Accessibility: A website allows customers to access information about a small business and its products or services 24/7, without having to visit a physical location.
Are you looking for a small business website or looking to update an out-of-date existing website?
I build all sites using WordPress, the reason for this is the ease of use for the client after the handover.
All websites come as standard:
- Mobile Friendly
- SSL Provided
- Daily Back-ups
- Training on updating
I can provide hosting or work with any current hosting company you are currently using.
If you decide to host with me, the hosting company I use is:
- UK Based
Local SEO Services
Google My Business
Having a well-optimised Google My Business profile is key to having your local business found online, I can assist with this, if you don’t already have one, we can get this set up quickly for you.
On- Page SEO
Making sure your site meets all the standard On-Page SEO principles is key, and having well researched keywords to help potential customers find your services online is vital.
- Competitor research
- Keyword research
- Creating content
This is where we look at the site speed and structure.
If your site is slow to load, especially for mobile users, then they will head elsewhere.
The ongoing maintenance of your website is just a vital as the building of the site in the 1st place, gone are the days you can build a site and walk away and let it do it’s thing.
Security breaches and other malicious intent that goes on online is on the rise.
I can ensure that all plugins, themes, and any other security that requires maintenance are maintained on a regular basis.
Are you having issues with your current site, let me know I can help.
WordPress website running slow?
There are several reasons that can cause a WordPress website to run slow, including:
Poorly optimized web hosting: Choosing a low-quality, shared hosting plan can lead to slow page load times.
Large image files: Images that haven’t been properly optimized for the web can slow down your site.
Too many plugins: Installing too many plugins can slow down your website and even cause compatibility issues.
Unoptimized WordPress database: Your WordPress database can become cluttered over time, leading to slow load times.
High traffic: If your website receives a high volume of traffic, it can cause slow load times.
Outdated PHP version: Running an outdated version of PHP can slow down your website and make it vulnerable to security threats.
Badly coded themes and plugins: Themes and plugins that are poorly coded can slow down your website.
Lack of content delivery network (CDN): CDNs help distribute the load of serving content, so if your website doesn’t use one, it can slow down with high traffic.
To address these issues, you can try optimizing your images, limiting the number of plugins you use, cleaning up your database, upgrading to a better web hosting plan, and making sure your themes and plugins are well-coded and up-to-date. Additionally, using a CDN can help distribute the load and speed up your site.