Websites For Small Business
The main purpose of having a website for your business is not just to complement, but to enhance.
Website Design West Lothian
Let us help you create the website perfect for your business, have a chat about your requirements, find out what you want to achieve.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Would you like to reach more potential customers?
- Would you like to interact more with existing customers?
- Are your competitors online?
- Do you need to accept payments online?
- Do you want to take bookings online?
We will discuss the process and guide you through it until completion, if you are based in West Lothian, get in touch.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
In order for a website to be found on search engines, there is a fair amount of work goes into achieving this.
There is no overnight success when it comes to digital marketing and SEO, for the most part, it comes down to consistency and content.
Every business wants to be found on Google, we can help with this.
From content writing to technical SEO and Google AdWords.
We can help increase your visibility on search engines.
Online shopping is going to get more popular until it’s the norm, is your business keeping up?
Once the website is created, we then link it to your social media accounts and work on a social media strategy.
This is especially necessary for the website launch.
And more so for the continuing success of the website.
Assist you with the relevant tools and techniques used to help get more exposure for your efforts on social media.
All our websites are built with security in mind and fully are supported, we also provide SSL/HTTPS certificate free of charge on all websites.
We use a modern content management system (CMS) to build your website, which is also fully protected with security plugins.
- SSL/HTTPS Gives customers peace of mind when making payments on your site.
- Built to current best practices with regards data protection, EU cookie laws, and Google.
- Help writing up any policy documents, in relation to website usage and data protection.
- Daily backups of your website.